I made this cardboard solar lamp for reusing the waste cardboard dumped in my dustbin.Through this tutorial I try to aware people about the merit of reusing papers/cardboard and adverse effects of cutting tree.
Features of my lamp :
1. Solar charging : I choose this option to save energy and to protect our environment.
2 Charging through dc adapter : when there is cloudy weather lamp can be charged by adapter.
3.Use of dc boost converter : The power bank which I used have inbuilt boost converter
which can extract maximum juice from the battery.
4. Led indication : During Charging (RED) and load plug in (Blue)
5. Uses : Bedroom light,reading light,searching light,as a candle
6. Safe for child : No chance of any electric shock (operate at only 5 V)
7.Light Weight : Easy to carry
Awareness of save trees :
Importance of Trees :
Trees provides us with two of life's essentials, food and oxygen. As we evolved, they provided additional necessities such as shelter, medicine, and tools.Trees increase our quality of life by bringing natural elements . Trees contribute to their environment by providing oxygen, improving air quality, conserving water, preserving soil, and supporting wildlife.
Benefits of Recycle cardboard/papers :
1. It reduces the negative impact of landfills on our environment.
2. Recycling saves natural resources like plants,minerals and water
3. Recycling saves energy.
4. Recycling can reduce water and air pollution.
5. Recycling reduces waste disposal costs.
6..Recycling paper saves trees, water and the energy needed to cut down, transport the trees, and grind them into paper pulp.
Full Project is on Instructables